Thursday 23 July 2015

CHELSEA TRANSFER NEWS : CHELSEA FINALLY SIGN MIDFIELDER





Chelsea have confirmed the signing of Partizan Belgrade youngster Danilo Pantic with the midfielder being immediately loaned out to Vitesse for the season.

The 18-year-old revealed in January that he was set to sign for the Premier League champions, with the initial understanding that the move would be confirmed during the winter transfer window.

Pantic, who can play on either the left of midfield or centrally, has reportedly signed a four-year deal at Stamford Bridge but will have to wait for an opportunity in the first team as he will now move to the Eredivisie.

"I am very happy to sign for Chelsea, the champions of the English Premier League, and I hope I can show my value at Vitesse in the coming season," he said

"I am honoured at the faith both clubs have shown in me."

No comments:

Post a Comment